Wednesday, November 25, 2009

False Alarm


Hi,


Since gv birth.. my mense is not regular at all... Im stress with irregular menses.. At first it was delayed a week.. then the next mth still the same.. delayed for a week...

And for this time.. you what.. i have not yet come for my menses.. I was totally panicked as i wasnt plan to get another precious at current situation.. i wanted to spend more time with my lil precious Asyura.. Wanna see her grow up mama and papa love and care..

When all of my fwen suspected something might be wrong as i was delayed for 2 weeks.. they assume.. im pregnant.. And guess what!!! im not...


Now having the worst menses cramp..!!! i hate the feelings.. People say.. after gving birth.. the pain will go away.. but they are wrong!! totally wrong... i still have that fcuking pain... and its really hurt alot...


So fwens.. do not assume k...


PS: its not that i dont want another precious.. is just that my financial is not stable and im afraid that i couldnt afford to raise them up.. I do not want to lead them to miserable life.. I and hubby want a better life for our lil precious.. so that y i plan to get another in 2 to 3 years time.. Insyallah dengan keizinan Allah..



Ok go......

MamaJoola...

No comments:

Post a Comment